In a message dated 10/2/07 9:49:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Guys, please use the “party” yardstick while posting to  FFL. And I’m
talking about a civil, relatively sober party. At such a  gathering, spirited
discussions are appropriate. Calling one another “idiots”  and “assholes” is
not,
if the terms are not used in jest, which in this case  they’re not. FFL hasn’
t become bland and colorless due to our more civil  behavior. Personal insults
do not contribute to the discussions, they only  debase them.

Rick, do you honestly thing those that use those terms regularly are
listening?