People who are insulted by Rick offering certain women's experiences
with their gurus, but are not insulted by the guru's reported behavior
strike me as value challenged...

Reporting what someone said to them about their experiences is far
from gossip, and the jury is still out on whether it is fabrication
isn't it?  Trying to label it as gossip or fabrication when you don't
have any direct knowledge is very TM movement, and wont work on people
who have been around the block a bit.

"gossipy, roumormonging female tendency" that was a loaded phrase
wasn't it?  It reveals the writers mistrust of women at the same time
trying to use the old "you are a girly man" shaming argument as if
this has worked on a dude since 1959. The biggest group of gossipers
and rumormongers I ever met was when I lived with Purusha.  Their
inability to get along with women had as many causes as members.  But
there were plenty who took Shankara's lead and viewed women as a
devious enemy, revealing their own social retardation.  (not to be
confused with calling them "retards")

These posts are vain attempts to shoot the messenger for information
that some of us find interesting and credible.  It is a feeble attempt
to attack the person because you have nothing to refute the statements
of women who felt a betrayal of trust from an authority figure, and
you feel no sympathy for the human dilemma they found themselves in.
Just the ol' protect the king and kill anyone who speaks against him.
Even if you have to slander all women to do it.

Gotta prove that MMY never used his dick at ANY cost!  Good luck with
that mission guys.

Slamming Rick for offering their experiences to interested people is a
nice mirror for your attitudes.  And when and if there are revelations
that Ravi or Amma turn out to be just folks like you and me I doubt
Rick will be any more surprised than I would be.