Iowa's big sky is one of its greatest charms, thanks for the video
reminder.  I used to try to capture sun rises in watercolors with the
dark shapes of grain silos and barns on the horizon.  Never a skilled
visual artist, but just attempting to capture the beauty was worth it.
 Your video did a much better job!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"