Who's they is a good question, and I know for sure that I can't know what the
upper levels of the governing hierarchy are.  I know for sure the Vatican was
very much involved in the creation of Hitler.  And Wall Street was ultimately
responsible for the financing.  In 1947 Senator Homer T. Bone (yes, really his
name) told the U.S. Congress, "Farben was Hitler and Hitler was Farben" ---I.G.
Farben being the corporation that created Hitler and that manufactured the
poisonous gases for the death camps.  But Paul Warburg (father of the Fed.
Reserve) sat on the board of directors of Farben, and Senator Bone could have
said what he said about Farben about General Electric and a dozen other U.S.
corporations.  Like Iraq, Germany was a feeding frenzy for American
corporations.

Interesting you mention Icke.  Isn't he the guy who argues that we were
bio-engineered by space aliens?  That was a story Hitler also believed to be
true. Yet Icke seems to act as if the idea was original with him. a

lurkernomore20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  There is a misunderstanding that I'd like to clear up right from
 the start. Hitler was not responsible for fascism.  Hitler was a
 tool that was used.  They did a talent search for a dictator, very
 openly.  Then, when they found their man, they groomed him and
 educated him, gave him new clothes, new pronunciation, new ways to
 think, groovy yogic techniques, etc.  They manufactured Hitler in
 their ashram, quite literally.

 And who is they?

 lurk

 P.S. I am guessing it is the usual suspects, Rothchilds etc.  Not
 that I doubt that, I really don't know.  I've read Icke.  Find some
 stuff preposterous, some credible.  Haven't read him in a while.

 lurk