My point is very obvious. It is you who should read the posts. If you
didn't even know that MMY ever said anything about Hitler, why then do
you write "MMY's interest in Hitler," as if it were an accepted fact,
and far more weighty than a few scattered comments?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Read the posts.  I made zero comments about what MMY said.  All that
came from others, which I noted with interest. I had no idea he ever
said anything at all about Hitler. So what, exactly, have I distorted? a

> feste37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Interesting how you take a few comments scattered over the years that
>  MMY may or may not have said about Hitler and turn it into "MMY's
>  interest in Hitler," which implies something quite different. And you
>  make this blatant distortion in the interest of . . . what, precisely?
>
>  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
>  <mailander111@> wrote:
>  >
>  > MMY's interest in Hitler may be to the point and it may not.  My
>  interest in Hitler certainly doesn't make me a Nazi.  Someone has
>  suggested that my interest in these things is not good for me.  I'd
>  like to know why not?  Is a historian's field of interest not good for
>  him?  Is a researcher's interest in his field not good for him? Even
>  were we to make a value judgment and say cancer is a bad thing, is a
>  cancer researcher's interest bad for him?  a
>  >
>  > jim_flanegin <jflanegi@> wrote:                               ---
>  In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  > On Oct 14, 2007, at 5:44 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:
>  >  >
>  >  > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > > On Oct 14, 2007, at 4:55 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@>
>  >  wrote:
>  >  > > > >
>  >  > > > > > You also may not be aware, Mahesh was a real Hitler fan
>  >  > > according to
>  >  > > > > > some movement insiders.
>  >  > > > >
>  >  > > > > I challenge you to verify these claims. You are a f.....
>  >  lier !
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > > I'll post what I can find. Here's the first one:
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > > Maharishi said, on a radio show in Scandinavia, that
Hitler was
>  >  > > highly
>  >  > > > evolved.
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > > Msg. #51983
>  >  > > >
>  >  > > Of course he was-- how else could he have ammassed all of his
>  >  power;
>  >  > > conquering many countries, implementing his unspeakable
>  >  atrocities,
>  >  > > if it wasn't a manifestation of his own personal power? Those
>  >  > > mechanics don't change whether a person is good or evil.
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  > I don't think that's the question. The question is 'why was
Mahesh