--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Name calling, jumping to conclusions, attacking rhetorical
> rather than substantive matters---all that is a waste of
> my time.  If I don't get any more intelligent responses
> than this, then, like Bronte, I am out of here. a

Promises, promises. :-)

Will you come back to exact your revenge on
those who "attack rhetorical" by posting articles
ragging on the things they like? That seems to be
the preferred method of "leaving a group" these days. :-)

Speaking only for myself, I haven't attacked any of
your theories about 9/11 because I never bothered
to read them in the first place. I kinda figured
they'd have the same validity as musings about the
Nazi connection to New Age spirituality written
by someone who claims to have been there, done
that in Nazi Germany. You were at best *five years
old* during the last year of Nazi Germany, Angela.
Any impressions you have of the place and the time
are those that a child that age would have had.

You seem to be demanding that we take you seriously,
while writing stuff that is laughable. Is this some
kind of new exercise in "crazy wisdom?" Or is it,
as I have suggested, an Internet marketing scheme
for the latest Halloween thriller, "Invasion of the
Whiners?"  :-)

  • ... Angela Mailander
  • ... Sal Sunshine
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... authfriend
  • ... TurquoiseB
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... Duveyoung
  • ... hugheshugo
  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
  • ... hugheshugo
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... Vaj
  • ... authfriend