--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "brontebaxter8"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay, Jude. I'm done. You're on my "don't read" list along
> with your buddy Turq.

My "buddy Turq," eh? ROTFL!

I seem to recall awhile back your instructing Edg
that he should pay attention if someone who was so
critical of Barry was defending him against Edg's
"predator" charge.

Maybe you should give a moment's thought to the
similar anomaly that Barry and I agree about how
repellent your 'tude is.

As to being on your "don't read" list, that's one
thing you have in common with Barry. Neither of
you has the guts to read criticism of your oh-so-
wonderful selves.

And both of you somehow believe that if you say
you aren't going to read it, nobody will post any.

Guess again.

> I have better stuff to do than sap up your venom, babe.

Too bad none of it involves cleaning up your act.

> - Bronte

> > Look, toots, you're not on such firm ground
> > attitude-wise yourself, along with your pal
> > Angela. Tough beans that you don't like it
> > when you get a little of your own crap thrown
> > back at you. As Barry would say, live with it.
> >
> > You were the one who joined this group
> > insisting that everybody play nice, and you've
> > done anything but. If you find yourself "shamed"
> > when your own words are quoted to you, that
> > should give you a little something to think
> > about.
> >
> > Oh, and I hate to burst your bubble, but in
> > your case, and many others, it isn't viewpoints
> > I object to but *behavior*.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "brontebaxter8"
> > <brontebaxter8@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Judy, I've been trying to look at your good qualities, of which
> > your
> > > brilliance and preciseness are certainly part, and to like you.
> But
> > > you are mean-spirited. You like to put people down, to
humiliate
> > > them, to make issues of minor points and deflect attention from
> the
> > > big ones if that can make you look smarter and anyone else look
> > > stupid or bad. You do this in general, but in particular with
> > people
> > > whose viewpoints you dislike. Cheap shots, Judy. You reveal far
> > more
> > > about yourself than about the people you attempt to shame.
> > >

> > > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> away.

> > charisma

  • ... authfriend
  • ... t3rinity
  • ... authfriend
  • ... Angela Mailander
  • ... Sal Sunshine
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... brontebaxter8
  • ... authfriend
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... authfriend
  • ... TurquoiseB
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... Duveyoung
  • ... hugheshugo
  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
  • ... hugheshugo
  • ... Richard J. Williams
  • ... Vaj