On Oct 30, 2007, at 11:00 AM, boo_lives wrote:

Six new rajas are being crowned today - names below.  Ceremony is
being broadcast now at maharishi channel #3 at mou.org

It must be symbolic of something that only one of the names mentioned, John Fagan, is even familiar. They've got a whole new crop to work with now it seems.

I'm told that you no longer need to attend a course to become a raja -
 just wire in the million dollars.  I'm amazed at how many people have
given a million so far - it's well over 120 by my count.

PT Barnum reigns supreme in this crowd, just when you think it can't get any loonier.

Sal