Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]
Don't allow message loans.  Nobody has anything that important to say
anyway that they need a message loan.  If the obsessive-compulsives here
blow their wad so be it.  And this from someone who opposes message
limits altogether.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: