--- Thanks, can you see dead people?  If so, what's the status of most
of them....say, ordinary people. How long does it take them to get
their bearings and realize there's Spiritual work to do, instead of
spending their lives watching the NFL and drinking beer?  Or, do they
not realize there's a Spiritual life and spend their time planning for
the next round of insanity?