Thanks to whoever sent the article on other dimensions of time.  The concept is
not new, however.    The notion of “past lives” implies that time is a sort of
freight train running on a track from the “past” through the present and into a
“future.” This is the one-dimensional view of time. Such an idea of time is not
seriously entertained by anyone in an age in which scientists think of
“retrocausation” as real, and even that still implies the freight train model
of time.

It makes much more sense to me to say that I am all lives of all things in all
times and all possible universes (which includes one in which monkeys are
jumping outa my ass), now and forever, and there is a straight line between me
and any life form anytime, past, present, and future.  I think of time as an
ocean, infinite in extent in all directions and there are no shores. Events may
"bob" up on that ocean, but this is not the only way to conceptualize the
shining moments of our experience.
 As I said in another post, all laws of form are infinite.  The fact that I
seem to be “located” in Angela in Ff in 2007 is a persistent illusion, which is
loosening its grip as I live, so that I do feel the reality of other lives and
get glimpses of being Hitler or Guru Dev or some cow grazing contentedly on a
hilltop. And there are lives on other planets and in other dimensions that are
accessible---I think Rory might agree to that. a