In a message dated 11/10/07 9:34:13 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Angela  Mailander wrote: "My main concern about Obama is that he's
clearly refused  to commit himself on withdrawing from Iraq."

I agree. The below is  from:

>From what I've heard, this is pretty much standard for the rest of the
Democrat candidates. In one of the earlier debates, all refused  to commit  to
an
immediate total withdrawal with the exception of Kucinich. All the others  said
there were reasons why US troops would need to be there at least through
2013, such as a back up to Iraqi troops , training the Iraqi army and  hunting
down terrorists, kind of what we are doing now. Kucinich is the only one  who
guarantees an immediate retreat, ala Vietnam  style.