--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, steven klayman <thedoc108@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > He took the Hippocratic oath and he does not take it
> > > lightly. "Above all do no harm."
> > > His position as an ob/gyn is he will not perform an
> > > abortion and that ruling is up to the states and not
> > > the Fed govt to rule on.
> >
> > However, he *does* want the federal government to
> > rule on when life begins (i.e., according to the bill
> > he's proposed, at the moment of conception).>>
>
> His position is unclear on this,

Not on wanting the federal goverment to rule
that life begins at conception, he's not.

As if the government were in a position to
make such a judgment...

 I it one issue I disagree with him
> on. I still think you cannot make laws over a person's body. All
> sperm should be saved in petri dish if you go down that roas,
> because it is life carrying human DNA.

Well, that's prior to conception. But you'd have to
save all the miscarriages; something like 50 percent
of fertilized eggs are flushed down the toilet before
the woman ever knows she was pregnant.