authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> shempmcgurk wrote:
>>
> <snip>
>
>>> Conceptually is broad enough that it could mean anything.
>>> And you only threw in the whole conceptual thing in that last
>>> post because you needed an out for your initial bullshit
>>> statement.
>>>
>> BTW, I don't recall that the TMO ever published for the public
>> anything that described in detail the method of learning
>> meditation or even checking.  The only thing is MMY giving a
>> description *conceptually.*
>>

> And *why* has the TMO never published any such
> detailed description, Bhairitu?

For the same reason no other guru does not even Sivananda where he gives
it out conceptually.  What we have here are people who know how it is
given out discussing it.  Also there are third party books where people
talk about how they were given their TM as well as ones about other
paths.  There is nothing that secret about this standard method of
imparting the mantra and for anyone to think so is just ignorance.

>> But anyway anyone who has stepped outside of the movement
>> knows that there is nothing unique about the way the mantra
>> is given and it is old as time itself.
>>

> Straw man. Nobody suggested there was anything
> unique about how the mantra is given.
Didn't follow the thread did you?  Though I can't blame you for that but
it was Shemp who believes its unique and Shemp was a teacher so should
know the ropes.