Sal, I used to lecture on the Wash U. campus once a week -- Crow Hall comes to
mind --
does that sound right to you?  Where did you learn, at the center on Arundel or
at the
Husch's house on Polo?  Who was your initiator?  Did you ever volunteer at the
center?

Very cool, indeed. I'd love to hear your STL stories from that time.

Marek

**