Birthday boy wrote... "Donald, I get your point, but don't be so
 dismissive regarding other people's reactions to your or MMY's
 behavior. It reeks of arrogance. To say they "can't
 handle it" is ridiculous. It implies a position of
 intrinsic superiority. This is a position that MMY
 comes from and this is why the TMO is lost and will
 die soon. He relates to people as objects simply to
 gratify his own desires."

Nabluss wrote... "Exactly; rising world consciousness."

Sorry, I don't understand, how did you get from there to here?