"As for those who ridicule such dialogues, it occurs to me that if
they find themselves fortunate enough to experience the death of all
illusion, their previous ridicule might be a somewhat humbling and
embarrassing memory."

Wow, enlightened, BUT embarrassed.  That sounds pretty bad to me.  I
guess it would be better not to chance having that happen.  I mean
when you are enlightened I guess you can't look back at yourself in
the compassionate way any of us do our own childhoods.  I am learning
more about this state every day.

If enlightenment doesn't even include the smallest amount of
perspective on your past, just how valuable is this state?

Nonetheless to be able to
> clarify and express elements of consciousness is too precious an
> opportunity to be concerned about how it might look to someone else.

Jim if there is a common theme in your writing about your
enlightenment experiences, it is a hyper awareness and concern about
how you appear to other people.  If I could sum up one quality of
enlightenment I have seen demonstrated so far by you and others, it is
insecurity.

Sending emails to other "enlightened" people is one way to enjoy
expressing your satisfaction with your self without the danger that
people will think something you don't want.  But that might cut out
the biggest pleasure of "sharing" your experience on a public forum
wouldn't it?

Trying to tell people who don't take your claims at face value that
they will be sorry one day for doubting you is probably not going to
work on anyone here.  It wouldn't work on you if I tried it would it?