<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Those are some violent fantasies you have there.  You might want to
> get that checked.  In the meantime I'll put you down for a "no" for
> any evidence in your corner other than shop worn claims from 1960's
> editions of "I'm a Badass Karate Guy" magazine. And I'm gunna put
> you down for a "no" about ever sparring with a boxer also.
>
> You believe in magic and I don't. Pretty simple really.
>
> > READ MY LIPS:
> > If you are watching a fight where the fight is NOT stopped after
> > one strike (at least for a second or two), then you are not
> > watching a legitimate martial art
>
> Read mine: One video of your claim, or even a convincing first
> person account. All the bluff and bluster doesn't hide your lack
> of evidence for your claim.  Meanwhile I have provided actual
> videos of a karate guy's inability to do what you claim, and
> there are many, many more.
>
> I do enjoy how riled up you get though.  Must be all that: <pure
> transcendental consiousness.>

As I've suggested before in this thread, I
think that it's a *perfect* analog of the
way that TMers believe that their technique
is "the best," and that the ME creates
"invincibility."

It's all CLAIMS, with nothing to back them
up. You really can't argue with those who
*believe* the claims, because they believe
them so thoroughly. They'll repeat the claims
over and over and over and over, without ever
offering a shred of real proof, and at the
end of the exchange, they'll declare that
they "won" the argument.

But all they're doing is repeating a buncha
claims that got claimed to them.

Pussy martial artists, pussy spiritual seekers.
Parallel? You decide.