> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > Those are some violent fantasies you have there.  You might want
> > get that checked.  In the meantime I'll put you down for a "no"
for
> > any evidence in your corner other than shop worn claims from
1960's
> > editions of "I'm a Badass Karate Guy" magazine. And I'm gunna put
> > you down for a "no" about ever sparring with a boxer also.
> >
> > You believe in magic and I don't. Pretty simple really.
> >
> > > READ MY LIPS:
> > > If you are watching a fight where the fight is NOT stopped
after
> > > one strike (at least for a second or two), then you are not
> > > watching a legitimate martial art
> >
> > Read mine: One video of your claim, or even a convincing first
> > person account. All the bluff and bluster doesn't hide your lack
> > of evidence for your claim.  Meanwhile I have provided actual
> > videos of a karate guy's inability to do what you claim, and
> > there are many, many more.
> >
> > I do enjoy how riled up you get though.  Must be all that: <pure
> > transcendental consiousness.>
>

> But all they're doing is repeating a buncha
> claims that got claimed to them.
>
> Pussy martial artists, pussy spiritual seekers.
> Parallel? You decide.>>

More straw man attacks from the Straw Man Master.

You just don't understand martial arts Turq.

You have no idea of the bone shattering power, or organ collapsing
danger a Shotokan fighter is trained to give on the first strike.

If a hardened foot or a hardened fist hits your adam's apple with
full force it shoves it into the back of your neck.  You would
probably be dead.

This is just one of MANY other Shotokan instantly devestating
techniques. How about your big gorrilla guy on steroids or wiley
grappler guy gets his knees broken? Not that difficult for a well
trained Shotokan fighter.

A Shotokan fighter cannot be tested unless the other fighters
understand that one blow can be one blow too many in a real combat.

If you are watching a fight where the fight is NOT stopped after one
solid strike, then you are not watching a legitimate martial art. IF
the fighters carry on, then it is because they do not understand that
a blow with full Shotokan power, will likely break a bone or collapse
an organ, or break your knees.

You are living in a TV ratings fantasy land when it comes to martial
arts.

Shotokan dominates Martial Arts, and almost all Shotokan experts are
totally humble.

The only thing more powerful than that....pure transcendental
consiousness, but alas, Turq. you have no intelligent understanding
of that either, only straw man attacks for argument.

OffWorld