I understand your point about Disney Land.  It's the usual statement about it
all being illusory.  Nevertheless, Rory, given the choice, what sort of life
while still in the body would you choose?  Are there differences among the
various "stations" in Disney Land?  Does being tortured to death in a prison
sound as lovely as dying fully conscious in good humor and surrounded by loved
ones?  That is what I meant, and I suspect you knew it. And if you are so
enlightened as to have no preference in the matter, then why are you not more
compassionate towards those who do? a

Rory Goff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Its a comparison of *behaviors* in several people
 > who have "stepped up to the plate" here on FFL and
 > made statements about their supposed state of
 > consciousness. My point was simply that one of
 > them has done so with class, and two have done
 > so without an ounce of class.

 You mean, one of Us is not threatening your Buddhi-tyranny at the
 moment, and the other two of Us are?

 You're just like Vaj, aren't you? You want us all to keep quiet, to not
 rock the boat?

 "The only good Dead-guy is a dead Dead-guy!"

 *lol*