---There is no evidence for a physically embodied Maitreya - just
that phoney pic taken decades ago.  Countless people have seen MMY.
Where are the witnesses to Maitreya? He's an evil entity (physically
disembodied) who has taken over Benjamin Creme.  Let's see some
concrete evidence of Maitreya's existence.