Yeah, I know you're right before starting.  While I do react, I'm also
independent of the reaction.  Even so, I am pretty amazed at the lack of decent
manners among people who claim an interest in the development of consciousness.
 And by "manners" I don't mean the prissy bullshit you'd find in a ladies'
afternoon tea party in the fifties either.

curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               ---
In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Off, you amaze me!  What makes you think I'm anti-science?

 Angela, If I were you I wouldn't take Off's comments as having
 anything to do with you.  I think he is a smart. somtimes entertaining
 guy, but he is posting pretty much feedback-free.  So don't think that
 you are having a dialog with a person who gives a shit or is really
 reading what you are writing.  This is not to diminish  how insightful
 or entertaining he can be, but to preserve your more sensitive nature.
  I think you are one of the posters who is really reacting to what is
 being written.  I'm pretty sure at this point that this is not a
 universal standard here. I'm also pretty sure I am preaching to the
 choir on this point, right?

              --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@>

 http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com