You're right, of course....sweet truth and all that, but I reserve my
right to be a thorn in the face of a briar patch.

I love to use concepts at both ends of the spectrum.  If I thought
anyone was taking me seriously here, I'd have to reconsider this
position, but who cares about my words?  Hopefully those with a sense
of poetry can enjoy my concoctions for what they are -- exuberance in
creativity.  I have posted some very nice sweet essays, and they get
about one response on average.  Proof that the mindset here is far
more tuned into spotting error than seeing "the light" and praising
it.  So, I go with the crowd and yell my fool head off. Sue me.

And, truly, what would one assign as punishment to anyone who would
support the murder of whole countries, cultures and the children
within them?  Only God can be wise enough to begin to approach this
issue, but if I saw anyone pouring gasoline on top of a child's head,
I'd get physical immediately, yet 10,000 kids die of starvation
everyday because of American foreign policies, and our soldiers --
real and the "private army" -- are now accused to have been brutal
beyond measures THOUSANDS OF TIMES in Iraq. Torture R Us and taking
the life of child's parent is nothing to us even though that kid will
almost certainly become a terrorist.  What would you do if a private
army contractor gunned down your family?  Do you think "going to jail
for the rest of your life" would stop you from revenge?  Get serious.
You'd start making roadside bombs.

When do I get to be politically active? -- at least with my harsh tone
I'm conveying my turmoil.

The way I see it, BushCo is going to do something "big" to declare
martial law unless Hillary or a war-mongering Repug gets the nod.

McCain, I love him for his sacrifice in Viet Nam, but this doesn't
make him a good war-winner, or better yet, a peace maker.

There's millions of Arabs here already -- where's the terrorism?  All
of them have relatives that were turned into hamburger, but our
bridges still stand, our trains are not derailed, our nuke plants are
not blown up, etc. etc.  Call me stupid, but the Arabs in America must
be saints to be daily forgiving so much and suffering such negativity
in the BigMedia propaganda despite their forbearance.

Outraged am I?

Yep.

Why aren't you?

Edg