<snip>
> Hmmm. Not only does Judy identify with these women,
> and *clearly* look upon them as women who have an
> incredible amount of power, she sees them as superior
> to men and gloats over it.

Uh, no, dear, they're just *people* who are more
powerful than *you*.

<snip>
> I've told you a hundred times, Judy. I LOVE it
> when you get hysterical and go on like this. It's
> WHY I push your buttons, so that you WILL go on
> like this. Does that really strike you as someone
> trying to "silence" you?

Do you really strike me as someone who's been
desperately trying to silence me for *years* and
is pretending he loves being continually exposed
as the phony he is?

Yes indeedy doody.

<snip>
> Uh huh. Hell, I'd bet that almost ALL the people
> in your life that you've antagonized felt this way
> about you, right? They ALL want to silence you
> and destroy you, right?

Nope, quite a few of them have actually been
mature and rational about it. (Curtis, just as
one example.)

<snip>
> And I suspect (since we're playing shrink here)
> that your oft-mentioned father only gave you any
> attention when you excelled at some intellectual
> game. The only way you could *get* his attention
> was to appear intellectually superior. So that's
> the only way you ever *had* of getting the
> attention you desired.

<belly laugh>  Wrongaroonie. He took my intelligence
as a given, not as anything that deserved special
notice. I didn't even know I was particularly smart
until I got into college. His attention was constant
and unconditional (which is as it should be but too
often isn't, leading me to suspect you're projecting
again).

> That's kinda sad, and I don't think I'm the only
> person here who's noticed the phenomenon and felt
> this sadness for you. I mean, Judy...just a few
> days ago you pretty much *equated* intelligence
> with being willing to *argue*, to attempt to "win"
> those arguments, and thus to impose your beliefs
> and ideas on others.

In fact, I made a clear distinction between lacking
intelligence, on one hand, and lacking the will and
self-discipline to exercise one's intelligence in
rigorous argument--as well as the ability to enjoy
the engagement--on the other.

What I pointed out--explicitly--was that I'm not any
smarter than you. The differences are that I'm not
intellectually lazy, and I relish engagement.