--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If one is predisposed to conspiracy theories and the like, turning
> peer review science would be a boon.  If one is predisposed to
useful
> stuff (including accumulated wisdom), turning to peer review science
> will turn you into an absent minded klutz.>>

The above was written by Larry, the anti-science fundamentalist that
wants to push his own personal opinion over science.

If we are to go by your view in the 21st century then anything goes,
just because they believe it is 'wisdom' as you put it, just like
Jerry Falwell, Ted Haggard, George Bush, Osama Bin Laden, Billy
Graham, Fox News, The Pope, and the other medieval nuts that are
trying to destroy science.

Any other of you anti-science freaks on FFL want to join Larry, Ted
Haggard, Ann Coulter, Bill O'Rielly and on your fundamentlaist anti-
science agenda?

If you cannot state clearly:
"Only research published in peer-reviewed respected scientific
journals, replicated 3 times, should be taken seriously in the 21st
century", then you are an anti-science fundamentalist, and belong in
the dark ages with the Spanish inquisition, and the Taliban. If you
don't state this above statement, then you ARE stating that you are
against science.

That's a challenge to all you anti-science nuts here on FFL, that
cannot bring themselves to make that statement.

This has nothing to do with TM, this has to do with the future of
science and humankind which is threatened by you people's anti-
science fundamentalism -- Curt, Turq, Lurk, Vaj, Sal, Larry, Shemp,
Peter, Boo, and others.

OffWorld