---This online source says that there are 5 Shiva Lingams in India
(associated with the 5 elements) but that the Arunachala Hill
represents the fire element and extends 8 light years into the
Heavens,...thus, being the biggest Limgam!:

as a vast spiritual organism, Shiva-Sirius would be your first
stop. This is the portal in.
The Shiva lingam at Arunachala is a five-mile wide
golden column of light that stretches straight from Earth to
Sirius. That's an 8 Light Year stretch; no wonder the myths
say neither Brahma nor Vishnu could find the feet or crown
of this lingam. The lingam takes you right out to the furthermost
edge of the manifest, however subtle it is at Sirius, so
that, metaphorically, your cognitive nose is right up against
the membrane of the transcendent where, not cosmic space
but rather the diffused face of God, or the Absolute, surrounds
the galactic membrane and Shiva's circle of fire.
Here we may equate Shiva and the lingam, as two expressions
of the same reality, and at Arunachala you may perceive
Shiva as a celestial figure or a sheer fire pillar.