<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hermandan0 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Viva mystery!
>
> Well said.

My feelings exactly.

"From wonder into wonder life will open."
- Lao-tzu

The universe, as far as I can tell, IS mystery.
The word "mystery" could well be a synonym FOR
the universe. From its surface level to its
finest, most fundamental level, mystery is all
you find at the end of every quest.

My feeling about this is that the coolest and
smartest thing we could do is *embrace* the
mystery. I understand that some people love
to contemplate the mystery and search for whys
or hows or "answers," but I just get off on
the mystery deepening into deeper mystery.

Stood before the shaman, I saw star-strewn space
Star-strewn space
Star-strewn space
Stood before the shaman, I saw star strewn space
Behind the eye holes in his face

Infinity always gives me vertigo
Vertigo
Vertigo