Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Has anyone here thought about this?  I believe that she was killed
by CIA and not by alqueda a name created by the US......actually CIA
can be Alqueda the way the name was created...

Lurk:
Okay, I vote for an Ochams Razor filter on the site.  Not really.
Not sure when I lost my zeal in the conspiracy theories, but I think
it happened around the same time I lost my interest in spiritual
books, and spiritual teachers.

You can just predict the posts this Bhutto comment will spawn. In
general, there seems to be no occurance too small to be linked to a
conspiracy.