From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of mainstream20016
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 9:12 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Does Hillary= A 3rd Bush Term?'

Since the Huckabee surge, McCain has been propped up by the establishment as
an
answer to Huckabee'sunwelcomed rise of support. With every ounce of energy
available,
McCain is being given support from the establishment. He represents more
war, and more
of the same global corporations-first orientation that is ruining the middle
class. If you
want more of the same, go with McCain.

Obama might be elected, despite the Hussein middle name. And the oddest
thing going
down is support for Obama from die-hard Republicans. Have you noticed,
MDixon?

Stupid people and bigots aren’t going to vote for Obama anyway, regardless
of his name. I’m rooting for an Edwards/Obama ticket. I think it would be
unbeatable. I’ve seen both in person, asked them both questions, and I’ll
see Edwards again this Wednesday. He’s very bright, inspiring, and speaks
from the heart.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:27 AM