From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of mainstream20016
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 11:41 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Does Hillary= A 3rd Bush Term?'

Edwards will probably win Iowa, and deserves strong consideration
nationally, but attacks
from both parties on Edwards following an Iowa win will be incredible.
Thanks for keeping
his candidancy alive in Iowa. Were he for single-payer health insurance,
rather than the
scam 'Universal coverage' program that virtually guarantees insurance
companies more
profits, I'd consider him a pure populist.

If I can get up to speed on this issue before I see him Wednesday morning,
I’ll challenge him on it. Can you refer me to a clear, concise explanation
of it?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:27 AM