From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:29 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Spiritual Practice Since Blake

> You're right. It's hard for me to grasp. It's not clear to me why
those of
> who like FF and choose to live here yet aren't involved in the TMO
(a
> significant percentage of the community) aren't capable of creating
a bit of
> energy ourselves. Not to mention Amma, Mother Meera, Karunamayi,
etc., who
> come here. Are they leeching energy too Nabby? Muscling in on
Maharishi's
> turf?

Would they come to those cornfields if it was not for Maharishi ?

No. I fully agree with you that if it weren’t for Maharishi, all these
people wouldn’t be here and the saints wouldn’t come. But I don’t agree with
what some (and maybe not you) argue: that this is Maharishi’s town and
saints who come here are just trying to pick the fruits of his labor. It’s
Maharishi’s campus but not Maharishi’s town. It is now a diverse, thriving
spiritual community and quite a few folks have come here who never even
practiced TM.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM