On Jan 4, 2008, at 5:23 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:

Well, I don't care whether it's sloppy or stubborn. I've been both. But this is personal shit, and I am not really interested in that.

Angela, with the level of contempt that you seem to hold a number of the participants here in, (nearly all the ones you interact with) and tactics of deliberately misunderstanding, over and over, that you employ, it's bewildering that you keep posting. Dealing with people not nearly as evolved as yourself must be tiresome, I'm sure. (That last sentence was irony, in case you missed it.) So why bother? Why not go somewhere where you wouldn't feel the need to slash and burn so much of the time?

Sal