In a message dated 1/5/08 8:00:39 A.M. Central  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, everone who's been involved  in Obama's life since birth can
verify that he was never a muslim and has in  fact been a practicing
christian his entire adult life, but then there are  these
republican-funded attack sites that claim he's secretly a muslim  (and
hey he's brown with a foreign sounding name) so who really knows???

While we're on the subject, dixon, what about all of McCain's  black
babies out there??? Don't you think that's a political liability  when
that comes out? How can he claim to be a straight talker when  he's
lied about all those black babies all this time???? -- the source  of
McCain's black babies is the exact same as the source of Obama  muslim
stories, so obviously you believe them too, don't you  dixon???

Let me ask you, was it a republican funded attack site that said  Obama took
drugs and questioned as to whether he sold them? Hey, the man's  father was a
Muslim . Is there any reason not to think his father would have  influenced
his spiritual life or choice of religion? We know that many people  all of the
sudden find Jesus when it suites them and there is some pay off, like  beating
a rap. As for McCain , I've never heard any of the stories you mention,  but
you can say whatever you like. I can't trust the guy because of
McCain/Feingold and the Amnesty bill et. al. Show me the proof that the Obama
/muslim story
came from the same source that the McCain black babies came from  and maybe
you'll have some credibility with me.
.