--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Eternal damnation is the fate of one who has decided to pursue the
> pleasures of the senses as an end in life; in short a materialist.
>
> Since the pleasures of the senses are insatiable the individual is
> doomed to Reincarnate over and over again until he realizes that
> sensual pleasures, in and of themselves, are a dead end.  That is
> eternal damnation, damned to Reincarnate over and over again!
>
> Context defines purpose!

I don't really get the desire not to reincarnate back into this world.
 I love life and would welcome another life.  I can understand why a
person born into hopeless suffering might want to get outta town.  But
if you are typing on this forum, life is probably pretty good for you,
food in the fridge, you live indoors.  With those basics handled you
can pursue your interests and pleasures as well as sharing with the
people you love.  So what is so bad that coming back to life is
considered damnation?  And what about the abstract goal of merging
with the absolute or whatever way you think of your option is so great
that you would want to give up another chance to live and love in this
wonderful world?  I think people have been sold a weird bill of goods
on this whole concept.  Take it away Satchmo:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc