--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --Don't you dare send her to Mayo, Rick. That's a death sentence:
> more radiation, chemo, and surgery; midieval practices befitting a
> society of midieval retards that will only result in a downward
> spiral to a quick demise.  Speaking of quacks, Mayo is years behind
> even the most advanced orthodox medical schools like UCLA (which
> promotes the use of curcumin).

Re curcumine: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/curcumin/AN01741
Re alternative therapies and Mayo's evidenced based approach:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/general-internal-medicine-rst/cimc.html

yifuxero, you make some pretty bold claims about "cure." What is your
evidence?  Rick's friends cancer has metastasized.  I am sorry, but
blueberries and tumeric is not a cure. I don't want to digress too
much from Rick's request for help for his friend, but claiming a cure
goes over the line.