> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I just shoveled my corner lot's two sidewalks, two wheel chair
> > > access ramps, area around the fire hydrant, path to mailbox,
> > > porch, street for 25 feet of the curb so the mail carrier can
> > > pull in enough to get to my mailbox, and driveway -- 10 inch
> > > snowfall.  How much snow did Iowa get in the last two days? --
> > > looked to be about the same as I got.
> >
> > I can identify. It's 12 degrees here, and it was
> > such a weenie-shrinker outside tonight that I had
> > to put on a sweater before walking the dogs.
> >
> > 12 degrees Celsius. That's something like 53 F.
> >
> > Sorry.
>
> I hope you're not doing to those dogs what you do to the children
> on the child porn sites you visit.
>
> Interpol should be advised.  I understand Europe has strict animal
> protection laws.

And this is the person who, only a few minutes ago,
was waxing wroth about the horribleness of suggest-
ing such a thing about a person. (In a thread that
posted my name in the Subject line along with
"child abuse," no less.)

Classic hypocritical Shemp. Hmmmm...I wonder if he's
so pissed off at me that I can taunt him into going
over the posting limit in a (for him) three-day
posting week?  :-)

We all know I probably could, but where would the
fun be in that? As with Nabby and Off, and now the
Rajas playing "My Invincibility Lingam is bigger
than your Invincibility Lingam" games, the place
just isn't as much fun without a few loonies around
strutting their stuff.

Then again, if I managed to make him so mad that
he fouls out on posts *without* taunting him any
more? *That* would be somewhat of an achievement.
Works for Judy...why not for Shemp?