"And I couldn't be happier to discover a group that's smarter than me."

"Equal" is another option mate.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ben Gilberti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Peter.
>
>   I must say, I'm very glad to have finally come to realize that the
situation is as you've described, though it took me long enough, so
that I need persist in posting things that in this forum are clearly
foolish.

>   And I couldn't be happier to discover a group that's smarter than
me.  That's far more promising and interesting than being revered by
loveable simpletons.   Perhaps for the first time in years I may
actually learn something.