Idle chit chat about people's
> sex life has no bearing on their proven inability to do a good job.

Inability to do a good job?  I think Beven has done a fabulous job of
transferring capital from the West to the East.  He has been soldier
and master at vedic fundraisin for Maharishi's family and all.  By all
accounting standards anyone would have to remark about his job in this.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>