Looking back on those MIU days during the 70s and early 80s it's easy
to understand why there was a frequent sexual exchange going on.
First, the community was small, the selection pool was limited so
dorky guys and gals who had it tough in high school did better at
MIU. Next, since there was common ground of TM experience and
philosophy, this kind of legitimized the process between partners.
Next, since we were unstressing, especially on courses, what better
way to relieve stress than to go out and get a good screw by simply
walking the dorms and halls of [EMAIL PROTECTED], the woman's dorms, the men's
dorms, etc. Selection of partners was promoted by the ebb and flow of
Being, it all just worked out naturally. And then there were the good
looking people, the teachers, the administrators of power, etc.,
which gave them a 'leg up' on the whole process. But it was fun
because as a natural extension of TM, it just seemed to flow as a
part of that natural process, meet someone, go to bed, and then meet
someone else. It's not like it was an orgy at MIU because the basis
of the whole thing was really nice people. We all got along really
well.