From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 2:00 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: RIP Scott Girard

He understood. He never spoke to me again, on that
course or any other. My "exercise program" remained
undisturbed for the rest of the course, and both my
buddy and I continued to laugh our ways through each
one of them. Occasionally we'd see the asshole glaring
at us, angry that our laughter was keeping him from his
teacher and his enlightenment and whatever *else* he
thought our enjoyment of life was keeping him from,
but he never dared to say anything to either of us
again.

Now he’s probably a junkie or a gigolo. Strainers eventually snap.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:45 PM