Curtis,

Thank you for trying to save me, but the die is cast.

The details are just too juicy to not publish.

I'm thinking if I publish before Shemp can post again, he'll have to
twist in the wind until Saturday before he can do his usual "When in
Rome, destroy Edg" thingie.

I'll trikke on it, and see if something pure changes my mind.

Stay tuned.

Edg