Geeze!

Cripes almighty!

Sheesh!

Talk about getting my karma instantly.

Okay, I was just plain old lying.  I don't know zip about Shemp.

I thought maybe I could lure him into overposting, and then I'd see if
Rick would allow it cuz of my having tantalized him so.  So, hey, it
was a test of Rick's backbone!

But all you good hearted folks have tried to save me from myself here,
and I'm just twisting in the wind like I wanted Shemp to endure.
Can't stand it that you guys are uncomfortable.

So I confess -- can't have it on my soul that I "concerned the good
'uns" so much.

I'm sorry, and I think Rick should ban me for at least a week and
maybe even three or more.

Congrats to Shemp -- if he ever saw the post -- for resisting.

Shemp the winner!

GAWD -- I'll tell ya, eating crow here, and it doesn't taste like chicken.

Big points to Sal for having intuitive radar.

I'll be picking bits of tar and feathers off me for a week.

Edg

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 31, 2008, at 12:39 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
> >
> > > I hope you will respect his desire for anonymity Edg. And for my
> > > unsolicited 2 cents: I know you disagree with his politics, but
I like