<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"

> > Curtis wrote:
> > > What kind of line are you trying to draw here Richard?
> > >
> > That almost all of the Maharishi trained TM teachers are
> > idiots and stoopid schmucks who all failed to understand
> > the process of effortless transcending? That many of them
> > wanted TM to be a religion and Maharishi to be the Pope?
> >
> > That many of them left the TMO when they realized that TM
> > was not a new reeligion? And that they mis-understood the
> > most basic teaching of Adwaita?
> >
> > So, where, exactly, anywhere, does Maharishi talk about
> > the "demons"?
>
> Your lack of familiarity with MMY's full teaching is not my problem
> Richard.  I couldn't care less what you know about it.
>
> It is  not uncommon to come across people who never took TTC who
claim
> to understand MMY's teaching better than the teachers.  And
sometimes
> they love to argue about what it contains with from the perspective
of
> their own limited exposure.  I'm gunna guess that this isn't the
only
> area of your life where you run this routine.

Arrogance towards people who are not teachers is nothing new, but it
certainly does not stem from Maharishi. At one point he even wanted
to replace all the National Leaders with dedicated and professional
Sidhas. Unfortunately he was convinced otherwise.

You see what you are able to see with green glasses all over your
brain Curtis.

Richard Williams, along with a great number of TM-teachers ,
meditators and Sidhas see Maharishis knowledge in a different and
objective light.
Fortunately.