Is anyone else besides the WAR MONGER thinking that I ever mentioned
"demons" being in the SBAL?

He was overwhelmingly answered by several other posters with several
quotations from the SBAL with my exact words, but after such, this
massively brain damaged person's  query having been satisfied entirely,
suddenly he's talking about demons as if I ever used that word.

Pure troll shit.

Hey, everyone......HEY HEY HEY......(Rick's party stops, music put on
pause, everyone stares at me, and I yell)  THIS GUY RIGHT HERE WITH THE
MASSIVE ASTRAL HEAD WOUND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY -- AN AMBULANCE
HAS BEEN CALLED.

Edg
PS
Here's my original post that the supporter of the mass murdering of
children for oil seems to think was referencing demons.