If you visit the maharishichannel, you will see the Puja performed
by MMY and the Rajas in 2006. MMY seems to have no radiance in his
eyes, he looks very fragile. I think the picture send from Purusha
in Holland is taken when MMY was alive some years ago.
Ingegerd

A special message by Maharaja Nader Raam announcing the departure of
our most eternally beloved His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi to
Heaven.

This special broadcast including the message, Guru Puja and chanting
will continue repeatedly until further notice.

Visit: www.maharishichannel.org Channel 3  (30 minute presentation)

His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, always saying "Jai Guru
Dev", "Vijayante Taram".

Jai Guru Dev

..

To view previous newsletters go to:
http://www.globalcountry.org.uk/news.php

Our e-mail virus policy: All our subscriber newsletters are sent
without attachments. If you (or anyone you know) happens to receive
an unsolicited e-mail carrying an attachment appearing to be
originating from us, please do NOT open it. We have NOT

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"