I thought that saints weren’t cremated. Wrong?

Dear Meditating Family,
 As our beloved Maharishi has now been welcomed by
Heaven we want to cordially invite you, should it be
your wish and convenience at this time, to join
Maharaja Nader Raam and all his Rajas and Ministers
and all the members of Maharishi’s worldwide family
assembling in India in the coming days.
 You may extend this invitation to anyone in the
family of Sidhas and Meditators in your area as you
wish.
 Please note that the Directors should consider going
to India only if they have someone who can continue
with their Conference series.
 The duration of the stay in India would be a week to
ten days and then we will all return to our countries
with the great momentum that Maharishi-ji has given us
to establish the Tower of Invincibility for our
country and to offer all of Maharishi’s programmes
that are, alone in our world, truly capable of giving
enlightenment to any individual and invincibility to
any nation.
 It will be good to take this email to the Indian
embassy. The respective embassies will kindly expedite
the visa for you.
 The cremation ceremony of the physical expression of
our beloved Maharishi ji will take place on Monday
February the 11th, starting at about 10 am, in
Allahabad, India.

     The accommodation currently available in either
hotels or guest houses in Allahabad is limited. At the
moment we have been able to reserve enough
accommodation for all the Rajas and Global Ministers,
Enlightenment Course Participants, and their families
(couples in double room).

     We would ask all of the above to confirm by
Wednesday at noon Holland time (by replying to this
email address) if you intend to travel and if you have
a visa and plane reservations.

     We would also ask National Leaders to inform us
(in the same way) how many from your country are
planning to come and have a visa and plane reservation
ready (for example two couples and one single) so that
we may in turn inform you whether we have
accommodation in Allahabad that you could use, or if
you would need to make your own arrangements.

     Please bear in mind that if you need to make your
own arrangements you may only be able to find
accommodation in the nearby cities, like Varanasi, or
even in Delhi, from where one could drive or fly to
Allahabad early Monday, attend the ceremonies and
return for evening rest.

     It is also good to remind everyone at this stage
that according to Vedic tradition ladies are not
present at funerary ceremonies grounds but they could
of course be in Allahabad.

     Given the above-mentioned constraints we also
want to remind everyone that the Maharishi Channel
will be broadcasting every day the ceremonies and
celebration of Maharishi's gift of Guru Dev’s
blessings to the world. In this way the whole world
will be connected regardless of location.

 With the warmest feelings for you and your entire
country at this time, and with greatest appreciation
for the singular role of all the Governors and Sidhas
and Meditators of your country to raise it to
Invincibility as Maharishi’s gift through Guru Dev’s
unbounded blessings,
 Jai Guru Dev
 Benjamin Feldman
   Kubera