<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  In the end, like the radicals who grew up and rejected Marxism and
revolution – I wish I  would have joined the Army, gotten married
much younger, and taught more kids how to  throw a curve ball. Spent
those wild years in domesticity and talking to my father.Listening  to
him. And wish I would have read the book of John, and followed the
carpenter from  Galilee much earlier.
  This isn't regrets. Just a statement of acknowledgment of where the
truth lives.

William W. Eberwein

Whoa, a Christian statment,  not judging,  not condeming,  not
preaching.   Maybe this Age of Enlightenment thing has something to it.