> On Feb 8, 2008, at 8:51 AM, Duveyoung wrote:
>
> > Sal,
> >
> > Come on.  The TMO leaders merely did what all humans in power do.
> > They are commonly tawdry -- let's not aggrandize them as
especially
> > good at it -- they didn't open up new territory

I think this passing off as "only human" is what annoys me the most
about the TM rulers and their apologists.

The whole point of a spiritual movement is that it operates in a more
evolved way isn't it?

Why did we forget to hold Maharishi and co to the enlightened
standards they preach they are helping the world evolve to?

I don't think the ends justify the means, which is why I think the
TMO will fail, and quickly now the glue that held it together has
gone.