> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > On a scale from 1 - 10, where 10 = normal, good people
> > with alot of wisdom...
>
> > Vaj             :    10
> > Turq/Barry Right:     9,5
> > Rick Archer     :     9
> > drpetersutphen  :     8
> > Curtisdeltablues:     7
>
> > ...and 1 is totally nutty weirdos you could ignore...
>
> > Off             :     2
> > Judy/authfriend :     1
> > Lawson/sparaig  :     1
> > Jim Flanegin    :     0
> > Rory            :     0
>

> For once, Nablus1008 and I are in total agreement,
> except that I would have rated Curtis higher on the
> "good people with a lot of wisdom" scale.

Curtis is a bit of an enigma. He could go both ways on the scale but
I stick to roundabout 7. Also forgot ingegerd since "no see for long
time" She's a darling with a straight 8, nothing better for now as
there is always room for improovement.
Even you my friend has this little 0,5 room for manoovering. :-)