--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
> > <steve.sundur@> wrote:

> > > Dude, did you look at his pic. He might be a 10, as in 10", if
> > > I saw if correctly.
> >
> > Yeah, you definitely saw it correctly.
>
> And, of all the possible oddball names of people who have never
> posted to FFL, why did the Knobulator pick that particular one?
> Could it be that I'm not "the only gay in the village"?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiKrcKSrm7o
>
> Seriously! http://profiles.yahoo.com/pitoykodako

I had never noticed that ID or photo before, but
when I did, my first thought was that if Stephen/
"Jack Ramp" has a friend like "Perry" on his MySpace
site, he'd REALLY like to have a friend like Pitoykodako.  :-)

http://tinyurl.com/2tn9ft

Just as a last snark, and since you have a proven
sense of humor about all of this stuff, Alex, I find
myself wondering whether Stephen/Jack Ramp's outrage
over the the Sexy Sadie claims was really about the
possibility of Maharishi having sex, or whether it
was really about the possibility of Maharishi having
had sex with women.